CONVENE, 237 Park Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Investment Survival In The Next 10-Year Cycle:
Mega Trends, Risks And Opportunities
Getting the 10-year cycle right is crucial for investment returns and there are many emerging forces and new mega trends in the post pandemic world. Identifying, interpreting and understanding these important new forces will be more critical than ever for investment survival.
Our 2021 New York Conference will address many of these important topics, including:
- Technology, The 4th Industrial Revolution, And The Future Of Growth Stocks
- The Post Pandemic/Mania World And Its Future Evolution
- MMT And The Consequences Of The New Monetary And Fiscal Reality
- Will World Interest Rates Ever Rise Above Zero?
- Will The Next Decade Be Inflationary Like The 1970s Or Deflationary Like Japan In The 1990s?
Our strategists, along with a wide range of outside experts will share their thoughts
on these issues and asset allocation strategy.
Speakers will be announced shortly.
Please register by filling out the form below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group discounts.
We look forward to seeing you in NYC.
730 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
Monday, 4 October 2021
8:00am to 4:30pm
VIRTUAL LIVE WEBINAR
*Register today as seating is limited
Alpine Macro Strategists
Chief Global Strategist
J. ANTHONY BOECKH
Executive Chairman and Editor-In-Chief
Chief Fixed Income & Currency Strategist
Chief U.S. Strategist & Director of Research
Chief EM & China Strategist
Chief U.S. Bond Strategist